Wednesday 7 March 2012

THE HAIR (bridge)

Hi everyone!

This is a little middle 8 in "The Hair" blog Ma. Just wanted to add your little chemo ditty at this opportune moment. Mum wrote this whilst lying awake bouncing off the walls full of steroids and I thought I'd share it with you all!

"It's raining Hair, Lemmetellya!
It's raining Hair and it's so messy...
Blonde, brown, it's got to fall,
Before I get completely bald..
God bless Mother Nature,Cos she's a woman too,
Even if she's got hair, she'll tell me what to do.
She'll tell all the angels to rearrange our minds,
So that when that wig is on my head it'll look like the hair is mine!

(I'd prefer it to be raining men, but there you go!!!)"

I'd like to apologise right now for the fact that the tune will almost certainly be stuck in your head all day now! 

G x


No comments:

Post a Comment